Sunday, February 10, 2008

It Was Hard Not To Even Mention My Weekend Trip to Indianapolis on my Blog....

February 10, 2008

But I couldn't because it was a surprise for Suzie's 40th birthday, and she might have read my blog beforehand and I would have ruined the whole thing.


Ask Yoda: Did Suzie have a good surprise?


Yes, she did. It was a lovely weekend for the birthday girl.

I got to spend 7 straight hours in the van on the way to Indy, and another 7 hours today on the way home, with Tracy. We never stopped talking.

And that, my friends, is pure bliss.

I have many more photos to share, but I need to go hug my sweet children before they go to sleep. I missed those little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.