Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Three Beautiful Things: Leader, Job, Rain

1. We were getting down to the wire looking for a co-leader for one of our American Heritage Girls' groups, but today I got an email from a mom saying "yes! I'd like to be the co-leader for my daughter's group!" Phew! Lots of prayers were being sent up about that position, and I'm thrilled about the mom who has volunteered.

2. A friend who has been on a very long job search got offered a great job today. Phew. Years of prayers going up on that one!

3. Rain. A rainy night, complete with a power outage. We needed that.

Beautiful things.

3 comments:

  1. In the incredible movie V for Vendetta one of the lead characters stands out in the rain and says, "My grandma used to say, 'God is in the rain.'" I think she is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed lots to be thankful for. Psalm 147:18 says, : He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow."

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.