Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Carnival of Homeschooling

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Life on the Road. There is some great reading material there! I especially enjoyed this one at Principled Discovery: Christian Homeschoolers Have Left the "Battlefield" and one that I'd already read this week but was happy to see on the carnival from Two Kid Schoolhouse: Homeschooled Moms Need to Be Educated, Too.

I read loads of blogs each week and see some great material that ought to be submitted to the weekly carnival. Click on the picture link on my sidebar to submit a post of your own!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for the mention and link! It's nice to be back reading and submitting to the Carnival.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.