Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the Menu

I am finding soooo much good stuff to try on Pinterest! I have noticed that the vast majority of recipes that I pin there are, unfortunately, desserts. I really, really love dessert. Fortunately, our college boy is coming home for the holidays beginning this week, so I'll have an excuse to make lots of good desserts, knowing that he and his friends will eat them all quickly.

Here are a few I found that I'm going to make while he's here:
* Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
* Peppermint Truffle Brownies
* Salted Toffee Pretzel Bark
* Cran-Pistachio Cookies

And of course I'll be making all of my regular Christmas cookies, too, including:
* Chocolate Truffle Cookies, Jam Diagonals, and Never Fail Sugar Cookies
* Russian Tea Cakes
* Snickerdoodles

Randy making his famous fried rice!

But we'll be eating real meals around here, too. This week I'm trying one new and the rest old favorites:
* Randy's Famous Sunday Night Fried Rice
* Stuffed Shells
* Chicken with 40 Garlic Cloves
* Salmon with Spicy Thai Noodles
* Rainy Monday Beef Stew

Are you making Christmas cookies? What are your favorites?

Linked up on Menu Plan Monday

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.